当前位置: 代码迷 >> 综合 >> daily phrase
  详细解决方案

daily phrase

热度:67   发布时间:2024-01-18 02:45:41.0

1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我惭愧!
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(对美国人的专用
语)
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 离我远点儿!
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 你真让我气愤!
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你太不配合了!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

    I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了(你的胡说)。
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. (这牌)惨了!
41. ****(人名) off. 走开。
42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实
话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

71. You’re such a *****! 你的手太臭!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

93. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了! 

99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼!


A thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Have a good of it. 玩得很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!
I'm going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don't play possum! 别装蒜!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! 去死吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。


None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ass. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! 妈的!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。

Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!

  相关解决方案